Play with Me
Young children need opportunities to practice their emerging social skills. It takes time, repetition, and guidance from caring adults to learn to ask a friend to play or to join friends who are already playing. This early childhood development book gives children a chance to practice the language they need to build their friendship skills as they play with others.
Our early childhood development books will make it fun and easy for you to incorporate play-filled learning at home, school or center through a wide variety of activities children love.
Product details: Our books are printed in vibrant color on premium paper with saddle stitch binding.
Each SING.PLAY.LOVE. ®FAMILY BOOK KIT includes:
- Beautifully illustrated large picture book that includes an activity guide to help you teach the targeted skill
- "Little Book" student reader that fits perfectly in the hands of your young child
- Delightful song download of tune for your picture book
- Interactive music video to share with children so that they can sing along as they dance and sign words
- Activity Guide with fun activities for learning the targeted skill at home
- Musical score for your book song
Preview a sample of the song and music video below.