Grizzly Bear (Family Book Kit)
Join us for a fun story about a silly little grizzly cub that wants to scare his mama. Our book helps young children practice recognising feelings on the faces of others. And they will love joining in with their own signs and actions as they read and sing along. And the book helps children develop empathy for the feelings of humans—as well as bears!
Our books will make it fun and easy for you to incorporate play-filled learning at home, school or center through a wide variety of activities children love.
Product details: Our books are printed in vibrant color on premium paper with saddle stitch binding.
Each SING.PLAY.LOVE. ® FAMILY BOOK KIT includes:
- Beautifully illustrated large picture book that includes activity guide to help you teach the targeted skill
- "Little Book" student reader that fits perfectly in the hands of your young child
- Delightful song download of tune for your picture book
- Interactive music video to share with children so that they can sing along as they dance and sign words
- Activity Guide with fun activities for learning the targeted skill at home
- Musical score for your book song