Dr. Anne Meeker Watson developed the SING.PLAY.LOVE.® program for one important reason: to help all young children love learning. And as a music therapist and early childhood specialist, she’s made it her mission to figure out the best ways to help youngsters fall in love with learning.
SING.PLAY.LOVE.® products incorporate equal parts science and MAGIC to make learning so fun that children will never know they are learning important things.
Colorful, creative, whimsical and unique, each book and accompanying song inspires children to learn essential early learning skills through play, exploration and discovery. And, importantly, our products foster connection with the important people in a child’s life. What could be better than singing, playing and snuggling with the child you love?
This Turnkey Program Provides:
- An array of resources and tools to effectively teach skills that predict school success.
Alignment among the key ideas and identified learner goals of the SING.PLAY.LOVE.®with a variety of early childhood curricula, standards and philosophies, including:
- Head Start performance standards
- Creative Curriculum’s Teaching Strategies GOLD
- Conscious Discipline
- Second Step
- Reggio Emilia
- Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS: PreK)
- Pyramid Model teaching practices
Click here to read more about SING.PLAY.LOVE.® as a resource to support your program's early learning and kindergarten readiness.
- Effective resources for partnering with families to provide meaningful and developmentally appropriate early education in the home.
- Proven results for child progress and development.
- Literacy: identifies letters by sound
- Social-Emotional Learning: regulates emotions
- Social-Emotional Learning: cooperates and balances needs of self and others
- Composite score of all seven observed learner goals