Welcome to SING.PLAY.LOVE. Party #6!
This week we are going to do five fun things:
1. Enjoy a fun dance song called HEY, MONKEY MONKEY. Get ready to move your bodies with Luke and his dad!
2. Sing the HELLO SONG (Ella Jenkins/arr. by Anne Meeker Watson) and do all of the motor motions.
3. Sing and clap along as we play a fun counting game called EARLY IN THE MORNING.
4. Read and sing our I TAKE THE MUSIC WITH ME BOOK cover to cover.
5. Sing our I TAKE THE MUSIC WITH ME song together.
CLICK HERE to join our SING.PLAY.LOVE. Party #6
CLICK HERE to download the HEY MONKEY MONKEY, HELLO and EARLY IN THE MORNING songs to enjoy at your house.
CLICK HERE to view our PLAY & LEARN page for the I TAKE THE MUSIC WITH ME book. Read about some easy and fun ways you can help your child learn to self-calm.
CLICK HERE to visit our Book Shop and purchase your own copy of our I TAKE THE MUSIC WITH ME book to sing, read and play at home. Your children like it best when YOU read to them.
CLICK HERE to learn how to print your own song cards and make a cookie sheet music schedule like the one Anne shares in her party video.
Together we will help your young child learn and grow.
Anne Meeker Watson. Ph.D.
Here are some more things you can do
to extend the fun and learning.