“Opposites are not the same. They’re different, and very different things are opposites.” When children learn descriptive words for opposite objects or actions, they are expanding and enriching their language skills. They can add more detail to the words they use by describing what they see in their world, such as a soft puppy or a fast car. Let’s learn to match words with their opposites as we sing this fun song.
Each kit includes a BIG BOOK for reading aloud to children. There are also links to a MUSIC VIDEO and "how-to" VIDEO, an MP3 download of the title tune, and a Developmental Activity Guide targeting an important early learning skill. Our books will make it fun and easy for you to incorporate play-filled learning at home, school or center through a wide variety of activities children love.
Big Book, movies and song: OPPOSITES SONG
Each SING.PLAY.LOVE. SINGLE BOOK KITS includes:
- "Big Book" (8.5 x 11”) ideal for adults to read aloud
- MP3 download of the title tune
- Developmental Activity Guide with tips for teaching important early learning skills across developmental domains using the song for thematic inspiration
- Link to a Live-Action Music Video of the song to enjoy with your child
- Link to a "How-To" Instructional Video to show you how to include signs, motions and dances as you sing the song, along with information about teaching the targeted learner goal through playful interactions with YOU!