Look who just came in MY KITCHEN DOOR! We are building our vocabulary the fun way with words to sing and sign along with a cast of hungry critters who pay us a visit in our cool kitchen. The built-in repetition the story provides helps young children learn and practice key words for mealtime and manners.
Each kit includes a BIG BOOK for reading aloud to children. There are also links to a MUSIC VIDEO and "how-to" INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO, an MP3 download of the title tune, and a DEVELOPMENTAL ACTIVITY GUIDE targeting an important early learning skill. Our books will make it fun and easy for you to incorporate play-filled learning at home, school or center through a wide variety of activities children love.
Big Book, movie, song: MY KITCHEN DOOR
Each SING.PLAY.LOVE. SINGLE BOOK KITS includes:
- "Big Book" (8.5 x 11”) ideal for adults to read aloud
- MP3 download of the title tune
- Developmental Activity Guide with tips for teaching important early learning skills across developmental domains using the song for thematic inspiration
- Link to a Live-Action Music Video of the song to enjoy with your child
- Link to a "How-To" Instructional Video to show you how to include signs, motions and dances as you sing the song, along with information about teaching the targeted learner goal through playful interactions with YOU!