RHYMING WORDS: Let's have fun with the words we say by rhyming to the beat of this cowhand sing-a-long tale. Learning to rhyme helps children notice and play with sounds and rhythms in words, and provides a wonderful foundation for reading. "I say BEAR . . . you say PEAR . . . . That's rhyming!"
ONE ELEPHANT: How do we love young children? Let us COUNT the ways . . . with an adorable herd of colorful and fun elephants. Let us help you teach your child the principles of counting and one-to-one correspondence with our ONE ELEPHANT book, song and movie.
Each kit includes a BIG BOOK for reading aloud to children. There are also links to a MUSIC VIDEO and "how-to" INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO, an MP3 download of the title tune, and a DEVELOPMENTAL ACTIVITY GUIDE targeting an important early learning skill. Our books will make it fun and easy for you to incorporate play-filled learning at home, school or center through a wide variety of activities children love.
Big Books, movies, songs: RHYMING WORDS and ONE ELEPHANT
Each SING.PLAY.LOVE. SINGLE BOOK KITS includes:
- "Big Book" (8.5 x 11”) ideal for adults to read aloud
- MP3 download of the title tune
- Developmental Activity Guide with tips for teaching important early learning skills across developmental domains using the song for thematic inspiration
- Link to a Live-Action Music Video of the song to enjoy with your child
- Link to a "How-To" Instructional Video to show you how to include signs, motions and dances as you sing the song, along with information about teaching the targeted learner goal through playful interactions with YOU!