Let's have fun with the words we say by rhyming to the beat of this cowhand sing-a-long tale. Learning to rhyme helps children notice and play with sounds and rhythms in words, and provides a wonderful foundation for reading. "I say BEAR . . . you say PEAR . . . . That's rhyming!"
Each kit includes a BIG BOOK for reading aloud to children, as well as a LITTLE BOOK that fits perfectly in the hands of a young child so they can sing or read along with you. There are also links to a MUSIC VIDEO and "how-to" INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO, a MUSIC DOWNLOAD CARD with the title tune, and a DEVELOPMENTAL ACTIVITY GUIDE targeting an important early learning skill. Our books will make it fun and easy for you to incorporate play-filled learning at home, school or center through a wide variety of activities children love.
Big and Little Book, movies & song: RHYMING WORDS (2019)
Each SING.PLAY.LOVE. SINGLE BOOK KITS includes:
- "Big Book" (8.5 x 11”) ideal for adults to read aloud
- “Little Book” (5 x 6.5”) student reader that fits perfectly in a young child’s hand
- Music Download Card with the title tune provided in two audio file formats (.MP3 and .M4A)
- Developmental Activity Guide with tips for teaching important early learning skills across developmental domains using the song for thematic inspiration
- Link to a Live-Action Music Video of the song to enjoy with your child
- Link to a "How-To" Instructional Video to show you how to include signs, motions and dances as you sing the song, along with information about teaching the targeted learner goal through playful interactions with YOU!