Join us for a fun story about a silly little grizzly cub that wants to scare his mama. Young children will love joining in with their own signs and actions as they read and sing along. And the book helps children develop empathy for the feelings of humans − well as bears!
Each kit includes a BIG BOOK for reading aloud to children. There are also links to a MUSIC VIDEO and "how-to" INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO, a MUSIC DOWNLOAD CARD with the title tune, and a DEVELOPMENTAL ACTIVITY GUIDE targeting an important early learning skill. Our books will make it fun and easy for you to incorporate play-filled learning at home, school or center through a wide variety of activities children love.
Big Book, movies & song: GRIZZLY BEAR
Each SING.PLAY.LOVE. SINGLE BOOK KITS includes:
- "Big Book" (8.5 x 11”) ideal for adults to read aloud
- Music Download Card with the title tune provided in two audio file formats (.MP3 and .M4A)
- Developmental Activity Guide with tips for teaching important early learning skills across developmental domains using the song for thematic inspiration
- Link to a Live-Action Music Video of the song to enjoy with your child
- Link to a "How-To" Instructional Video to show you how to include signs, motions and dances as you sing the song, along with information about teaching the targeted learner goal through playful interactions with YOU!