Sale Sold out
Regular price $24.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
“Opposites are not the same. They’re different, and very different things are opposites.” When children learn descriptive words for opposite objects or actions, they are expanding and enriching their language skills.
Our early childhood learning books will make it fun and easy for you to incorporate play-filled learning at home, school or center through a wide variety of activities children love.
Product details: Our books are printed in vibrant color on premium paper with saddle stitch binding.
Each SING.PLAY.LOVE. ® FAMILY BOOK KIT includes:
- Beautifully illustrated large picture book that includes an activity guide to help you teach the targeted skill
- "Little Book" student reader that fits perfectly in the hands of your young child
- Delightful song download of tune for your picture book
- Interactive music video to share with children so that they can sing along as they dance and sign words
- Activity Guide with fun activities for learning the targeted skill at home
- Musical score for your book song
Preview a sample of the song and music video below.