SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL LEARNING Educator Multi-Book Kit
Create opportunities for your preschoolers to learn and practice important social and emotional skills that predict success in school and in life.
The SING.PLAY.LOVE. ® Social-Emotional Kit helps you:
Tap into the preferred activities of preschoolers and kindergartners – music, play, picture book literature and fun with friends – to teach and reinforce key skills for self-regulation, executive function and social connection
Utilize tools to support young children with challenging behaviors with “sing-able” social stories, print-ready visual supports, and planned activities for teaching targeted skills across domains
Easily embed social-emotional teaching in your day with the program that is as fun for early childhood professionals as it is for children!
Product details: Our books are printed in vibrant color on premium paper with saddle stitch binding.
Each SING.PLAY.LOVE. ® Social-Emotional Learning Education Kit includes:
- Five picture books that includes activity guides to help you teach the targeted skill
- Fifteen delightful song downloads of tunes that help you teach and practice key early learning skills
- Anne Meeker Watson’s Motor Songs Kit a ten-tune collection guaranteed to engage the bodies, brains and hearts of young children
- Eleven interactive music videos to share with children so that they can sing along as they dance and sign words
- instructional videos that show you how to include signs, motions and dances as you sing the song, along with information about teaching the targeted learner goal through playful interactions with YOU!
- Printable pages to share with children, along with instructional materials for creating a SING.PLAY.LOVE. ® visual schedule
- PLAY & LEARN at home as you partner with families to provide distance learning. Share our family pages filled with learning activities and fun video links for each book.
- Our online launch pad provides step-by-step guidance and online access to your resources to make it quick and easy for you to start sharing the SING.PLAY.LOVE. ® with your young children
- Musical score for your book song